Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 8....

I hope you all are enjoying your Friday. Around here, there have already been storms today....I love thunder storms...just kinda soothes me...weird, I know, but I love them most when I am at home...love the rain and the sound of thunder...

Today, there was much to do around here...my son heads away next week to camp, so there was laundry and packing and so much more, and you know what I did instead.....took a NAP!!! Fabulous!!! Had to get myself refreshed for my hot date tonight - with my pictures and tape runners and my scrapbooking BFF Julie!!


I hope that you all have a great - and creative day....I sure did today...art, thunderstorms, a nap, and next scrapbooking all night...jeez...doesn't get any better than this!!!

Until next time,

Ophelia

2 comments:

Cathy said...

great words,and i like your style!

Carolyn Dube said...

Sounds like you had a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...