Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 18....

Today was one of those great kind of days....the kids and I were just hanging out mainly, but I got so much done, and felt so in charge of my day. It dawned on me at around 6:30 this afternoon when the kids left for vacation bible school that I had not been up to my studio ALL day....so, up I went....


I was so very productive up there as well....I managed to get this page started...and to me...done. While I was waiting for different layers to dry, I spent time - picking up. On yesterday, Kathy and I made ourselves a bit of a challenge to get our spaces organized and cleaned by August 22ndish...so, I managed to get a spot on the floor cleared...and worked from about 7-9 and came away with a finished page and 3 bags and a box of trash!!! Its that bad up there!

Welp...hope you enjoyed your day. I sure did...and I am completely grateful for do-overs!

Until next time,

Ophelia

5 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Beautiful! I love these colours.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Good for you to begin that cleaning and cleaning-out already, Ophelia! I looked at mine and picked up half of a bag on Sunday. Yesterday, admittedly, nothing. (But I did do wedding stuff with my daughter all day...). We CAN do this. We WILL do this. I just need a few extra prayers, that's all!! heehee. ~Kathy

Unknown said...

Each day is a new beginning and a day to be thankful for. I love your journal page.

We moved in June so my space is unpacked and needs at least a full day to be put together. I am itching to do it. I will take pics along the way and show a before and after when it is complete. I always love those.

Have fun!
Tammy

Kelly said...

Lovely page, it's wonderful to get things cleaned up.
Hugs and blessing Ophelia.

lori vliegen said...

your pink page is beautiful, ophelia! and a big woo-hoo shout out to you for getting so much done in your studio! xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...