Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 20....

Its all about Soul Restoration around here....and today, I started my journal for SR2.....I still have a lot of work to do on it, but its a start....not really sure if I'm ok with it just yet, but its a start....and, I've been working harder on the inside of it, so I guess thats a bit more important....right???

Anywho, today was a good day all around. I feel that although I was a bit scattered, and the day flew by, I accomplished a good deal!!!
Welp, there is much more to do around here so I'd better get going.
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I can't believe it's Day 20! (Does it feel like it's going fast for you, too?) It's blazing HOT here, already 90 degrees and near 100% humidity (warnings out) but I vacuumed the downstairs before my COLD shower this morning so if I don't get one more thing done today, I won't be too too terribly hard on myself...I hope! Enjoy your day, Ophelia Dear! ♥kath

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Love the cover, I'd say you have had a very productive 20 days. I still think that's amazing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...