Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Days Gone By...

Good morning blog friends!  Hope you all are having a great week so far.
I had an incredibly inspiring art filled weekend that went by in such a blur.
Yesterday, was my little guys 15th birthday.
If you can tell me where that time went...I would happily get it back.  I can still remember how clueless I was as a young, 30 year old mom of a 4 pound baby boy, and now, in what feels like no time at all, I am the mom of a 15 year old.  Overnight, he grew up!!
So, Friday night was the opening of my show down at Blake Street Studios in Raleigh.  I love being downtown.
The show was great!  The energy there was just amazing!!
Saturday, I attended an amazing demo/lecture on the Winsor & Newton watercolor sticks and crayons...WOW!!
Such a ton of fun...and oh so inspiring!
The rest of Saturday as well as Sunday, I demoed at Jerrys..
There is just something about playing in paint that makes my world so much better!  All of my worries get pushed to the side as I pick up a brush or get paint on my hands...every single one of them!
Enjoy your day everyone...and thanks for being here to share part of mine.
Until next time,

3 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Lots going on! Congrats on the show hope it goes well and Happy B-Day to your son! I'd love to stroll through Jerrys, luck girl getting to play with the products!

SCarol said...

Your show looks great, would love to see it but am on the wrong side of the pond! 15 years does go in a flash, a special kind of flash. Happy 15th to your son.

K J D said...

Hi you've been busy! Happy birthday to your son :)

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...