Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 17, 2015

What A Feeling!!!

Good morning blog friends!

I did a demo this past week at Jerrys...as usual, I had a blast!
Then...
I got to play with my friend Jodi for a day of painting!
Oh...how we laughed, painted, laughed and played some more...
I realized in the midst of it all...that I absolutely LOVE the feeling of playing in paint...LOVE it!
Just starting out by slapping some paint around.
And....just go with the flow....
Push...pull...play...
Just playing...seeing where it takes you...such a great feeling!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Until next time,


2 comments:

SCarol said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Wish I could join you! Fab art too!

K J D said...

I can feel your joy :)

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...