Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2 of Art Bliss...

It's day 2....and, guess what....I've been in my studio today!!! Even after starting my morning by getting up at 5:30, not for my usual art making fun, but packing it up in the car and heading to Rocky Mount for some steamy baseball playing love!

My son was invited to play with the Raleigh Titans this weekend and he had a blast....if one could have a blast in that kind of weather....his mission, get his brand new - very white pants dirty!! Mission Accomplished.


We got home a bit ago, and after a long shower - and quick nap, I headed straight to my little corner of paradise.....


Day 2 is done! Hope to see you all tomorrow for day 3! Wish me luck!!! I will certainly need it.

And...thank you all so very much for your encouragement on this little challenge I have for myself....your comments mean the world to me!!

Until next time,

Ophelia

5 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

You ARE impressive! Day 2's page is wonderful...and I am glad that you take little naps in your busy schedule! You deserve them! (I LOVE "power naps"!!!!!) ~kathy

ShabbyChicShaz said...

5.30am, wow, that's impressive, beats my 5.45am when I went to London the other day. I was just thinking of your challenge this month when I spotted this second post, love the new page, great rich browns, and wondering whether to join you. You might just inspire me, thanks lass :)

Amanda Trought said...

Lovely pages, you go girl, well done for setting yourself the challenge, you will grow from it, and see the blessings come out in your creativity. Every day that you show up will be an inspiration for someone else...Stay blessed! Amanda

Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
Art Blog

Penny L Weaver said...

WOW - you must have been up BEFORE the sun! Congrats to your l'il guy! Love th new page, too! "Everything I need is Inside of ME!" Sheer brilliance ~>:-D

Kelly said...

Ah Ophelia... that is way too early for me! LOL! I hope your son does well in his game and that you will be able to get his uniform clean! lol! Boys tend to love getting dirty don't they! Mine loved mudd (thank goodness they have since grown out of that!)
Hugs and many blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...