Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 5...

Ok...first, I can't believe that I have actually posted to my blog every day for 5 straight days....I usually go to my studio every day, but its the posting that seems to get lost.
Each day though, I have been really looking forward to getting up there and working to get something - anything started...
Today is my lame attempt at drawing...its supposed to be a fence :( . I have been practicing my drawing somewhat this summer, so, it will be getting there...one day.



I also realized that the writing didn't show up as well in my scan...it says Get off the fence and get into the Game! That's a lesson learned in "values"
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Sharon DiGiulio said...

Thanks for your inspiration Ophelia! God knows I need it at this time of year...

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping in over at Luniebin.....I am soooo far behind in SR2 too.....I have been so busy lately.......What week are you on???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...