Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 31....Mission Completion!!!


Happy Sunday Blog Friends!!!

Wow....I can't believe looking back that I have actually managed to complete this challenge....and, fun, oh fun it was.

You all have been such an encouragement to me...and believe me, days into it...I was ready to turn back. There were days, when I just didn't feel like it...but, I did it anyway! To me, that is such a great feeling...to do something anyway!

So....today, I spent the day at Jerrys doing a demo with Passport Journals...and, I treated myself...to a few things....you know, a girl has used a lot of supplies this month!!

Here is my July calendar page all finished up....that was a fast month....


And, here is August ready to go...August for us is Back to School....I can't even believe I'm saying that word already....but, here goes...


Yeah, she doesn't look very happy about heading back either....she just wants to play some more!!!

So, thank you all for sticking with me for these 31 days of Art and Blogging Bliss...

Until next time,

Ophelia

18 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Congratulations to you!! I really love your August calendar. That is my face, my back to school expression! I am finished with my July calendar and created my new August one, but now my camera card isn't cooperating with my computer. Hopefully it will work if I try it again...school day all day Monday, though. UGH!! K

Melanie Statnick said...

I have also started a calender and I'm super Xcited about October!!. Your such an inspiration and I love to visit your blog!

Noner said...

It is hard to think its almost school time again!

Sandra Hall said...

The pink and yellow colour combo for August looks great! I also like your kooky cat image - looks like he could've come from Mars :)
August is lovely and vibrant too with the fiery orange (sorry you have to go back to school already)

Crafting Queen said...

Great pages, love the vibrant colour and the words on your August pages.

Diane said...

So excellent that you stuck to your challenge!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great pages, the August colour combo is super!

Laura said...

goergeous art journal pages, really love the colours xxxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the way you've tied July and August in together with the school holidays, super pages

Isabelle Norris said...

August made me laugh... yup, can't believe it will be back to school before we know it.

Luna Art said...

Beautiful pages, I love the images you have used on them. Sorry you are back to school, ours in the UK have only just started their summer break x

Penny L Weaver said...

Congratulations! I am amazed at the volume and beauty of the work you completed in completing your self-imposed challenge! "they" say that it takes 30 days to develop a habit -- I can't wait to see where you go from here :-)

Lynette (NZ) said...

Love your humour and the great orange colour

McMGrad89 said...

Shhh. Back to School. I don't look forward to buying school supplies! We start in 13 days. I like your calendars.

thekathrynwheel said...

Well done for keeping up with the challenge Ophelia. You rock! I love your August pages - back to school already? It comes round too soon! Well done for keeping up so far - only five months to go!

Unknown said...

Lovely bright pages they are great x

Sharne Gregory said...

I love your Aigust page, that will be next month when I have to go back to work LOL! Love your vibrabt colours that you have used on both months.

Kimberly Gruber said...

Love your pages, especially the collage element from Tumblefish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...