Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 7....A Bad, Bad Drawing..

I try...really, really hard to draw, and I'll admit, I am lousy at it...why, because I don't do it often enough to get better...
so, I have been trying to do it every day as well...this only started a few days ago...so, here goes....the bird was one that I did on yesterday, and this morning, I tried to draw my watercolor set that was sitting on my desk...


This girl needs a lot more practice....
Until next time,
Ophelia

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ophelia that is not a bad drawing...looks like a bird to me!
and the important thing is you did it!!!

xxoo

ShabbyChicShaz said...

I second Mary, you did it, which is more than can be said for me. Keep going, I bet you had fun, you just have to keep moving that drawing muscle :)

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Hey my hats off to anyone who attempts realistic painting and drawing! good stuff

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Now, see, I really like this. I love it when artists draw what's in front of them, too. I like the squares of color swatches and goodies. Cool bird, Ophelia! I am continually impressed by your daily adventures in art! woo hoo! ~kath

Gina said...

What?! This is not a bad drawing at ALL!!! I love this!

Kerr Pelto said...

I actually really like that bird. What he is saying to me is, "I hate parties. Why was I invited to this party? Why did I come?" He's a little fuddy-duddy! And cute!
That might not be what you were going for, but for me, he makes me laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...