Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 12...Searching...

For Color...

Happy Tuesday Bloggers!

I hope that you are all having a fantastic day! I am...although, around here, its always busy!

I have been looking back over my posts and it seems I'm in a serious color freeze....I'm always reaching for the same color combinations...blue/green....reds/oranges....I need some new color choices. Believe me...I have so many tubes of paints to choose from, but I always reach for the same ones...no matter how different the page begins...it always ends up being these same colors...


Lets hope tomorrow brings something different!

While waiting for my daughter's guitar lesson...another thing to add to our full summer plate...but the guitar is so stinkin' cute!! Anywho, while she was in her lesson, I pulled out my sketchbook to make notes of all the ramblings going on in my head...and decided to add a bit of color to my "to do" list for today...

On a side note....there are soooo many online classes going on...I just wish there was more time in a day to take them all....right now though...I'm in way too deep!

Until next time,

Ophelia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...