Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 23.....

Today, I made an honest effort to get busy cleaning....no, not in my studio, but in my home....
You see, my house has been ignored for a while...which I totally fine with, but then, there is only so much ignoring a person can do before I end up calling the health department in myself...
Well, it was going pretty good, until I took a bit of a break and on a quick trip to my studio...I found these....

A 72 pack of watercolor pencils....oh, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!! Lets just say, the house can wait!!!
I don't know why I have such a giant "affection" for watercolor pencils....I just can't explain it! So, I spent the day trying my absolute best to wear these puppies down!!!

I just colored around with them, then added some spray inks and let them drip....

You guys have the best day ever!!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

I completely understand the cleaning/ignoring thing! hehehe!
Those backgrounds look amazing - particularly like the purple tones - I'm on a mission to use more purple in art....this is fabulous inspiration :D

Diane said...

WONDERFUL!! And this post makes me smile--why clean?? It will just get dirty all over again anyway
:)

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I went on a cleaning/throwing out frenzy this morning, but not in my workroom either! I had to avoid the health dept in my pantry cupboards!! I have a brand new set of two year old watercolor pencils, but don't know what to do with them...I guess I need to learn soon...maybe a tutorial is in store for me to find. So much I want to do...so little I cleaned.

thekathrynwheel said...

Ah what the heck. The housework can wait!

go now said...

Awesome article and useful too, I want to know more about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...