Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 29...

Good Morning Blog Friends...
I hope that you are having a great day so far...its still early, and today holds so many possibilities...
I am kidless today!!!!! So, my head is swarming with things that I could do today....go browse art galleries and museums....meet one of my art buddies....meet one of my stampin friends...get a pedicure...go shopping at Jerrys...so many fun things that could be done...yet, this morning, I am tired!! Thankfully, I'm feeling much better today, but, I stayed up way late after my 9:00 bedtime. Our local minor league baseball team, Durham Bulls, had their Field of Dreams game last night, and the NC Knighthawks were selected!!!!!

So, my son took 1st base and learned some tips from the big guys!!! It was really amazing how much time these guys took with our kiddos...and, they had a blast!

After the game, my kids headed to SC for a weekend getaway with my parents!!!! Thank God for grandparents!! I have 3 - count them with me 3 days of being home alone...and, I'm a happy camper!!!
So, I'm up early, tried to shower away the tiredness...hasn't worked yet - and warming up for my hot date with myscrapbooking supplies...but, as I said...the day has so many possibilities....

So, I hope that you all enjoy your day. I am going to try my best to savor every single second of this one...
Until next time,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Priceless!

Lisa said...

Girl, why didn't you tell me?? I would've called in sick today and dragged you around. Oh well...

ewilliams1328 said...

Great to see you today and thanks for the leads on art journals. I'm following your guidance and will do my first page as soon as I pour my second glass of wine.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wishing you three memorable, relaxing, fun, creative, lazy, happy days of kidless bliss. I am bubbling over with joy for you !!!!

thekathrynwheel said...

I hope you enjoyed your child free days :-) We love our kids but love our kid-free days too right?! Hope you feel less tired - that's so typical when you have a day to yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...