Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 14....I am Tired!!

Its been a long day around here...very long. I feel like I spend all of my time in the car...driving my kids here, there - everywhere...when all I really want to do is go home and play! My friend Randi suggested that I get my daughter a chauffer....I'm totally starting to think of that as an option! I don't know how our schedules get so slammed all of a sudden, but they do...

Anywho...I managed to get some time in the studio this morning...thank goodness I wake up super early still or there would really be no "me" time....Enjoy!


Until next time,

Ophelia

3 comments:

ShabbyChicShaz said...

So pleased to see you are still finding time to art journal even with your busy schedule. You really are on a roll! x

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

You're a one Woman Roller Derby! I love your styles of writing, Ophelia! ~kath

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

I love, LOVE this piece! The doodled detail really grabs me, and inspires me.
hugs from Your Buddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...