Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 29, 2014

Back to Reality...

Happy Monday Blog Friends!!
I have to say...back to reality is simply no fun!  I have truly learned that all good things just must come to an end...sigh...
I spent last week at the Pebeo North American Headquarters in Sherbrook, Canada learning their Mixed Media Line of paints...W-O-W!!!
Here is a glimpse of our studio space!!!  Just luscious!!
What an amazing experience!!

I learned to paint with Resins!!!
And had the opportunity to play and experiment for hours on end!
I can not even describe how amazing this was!  Talk about living a dream!!!
On Friday....it was time to say goodbye to the new friends I made...
And head back to reality from my gorgeous, clean and quiet hotel room...
Goodbye beautiful view...
And....back to this great view for a Monday morning...
Ouch....I will be grading for a long time!!!!!
Until next time,

4 comments:

Mary said...

sounds like an amazing adventure, and the long grading hours will be worth it!! :)

praying God gives you focus and clarity to work through them quickly.

Ophelia, your blog looks wonderful!

xo

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

These are the moments that keep us going through all the other moments! what a time! drooling!

SCarol said...

O wow what an amazing experience it looks like you had - living the dream definitely :)

K J D said...

Sounds like you had fun you lucky thing!

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...