Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 21...

Was a complete blur!!!


and honestly, this was all that I got done today...well at least worth showing. There are several other things...up there...that are in different stages, but, I just started a gratitude page - which will become a list..

It all started after I grounded my kids today - oh yeah...I went there...they were sent to their rooms.....and for the first time in a very long time....it was quiet....no tv....no yelling....just beautiful silence...made me realize how grateful I am for quiet!!!

So, that is how our day went...hope yours was a bit more productive.

Until next time,

Ophelia

1 comment:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Grateful grounding....heeheehee! The quiet from the grounding helped you to feel grounded. Ironic, isn't it??! I remember those days...good luck today, Ophelia. Xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...