Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 9, 2017

Day 9--30 Paintings in 30 Days.

Hello Blogfriends,
Today, my wish for a snow day was granted!!  Of course, it came with a slight price...we have no heat, and I have had a tooth ache...grrrrr!
Todays studio time was simply fruatrating.  Possibly, the balmy 58 degrees in my studio, or the fact that at times my mouth throbbed, but I just could not get anything right, but, its done! So there ya go stinkin thinkin!
Side note...
My son received his first college acceptance letter today!  Western New England!!!  I am so excited because he is so excited...but to have him 10 hours away from home..well, thats a whole other blogpost.
He has a prospect day Jan. 21st. so I shall keep you all posted as he decides where he shall commit to keep doing what he loves.
I will see you guys right back here tomorrow for Day 10.
Until next time,

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hgigh five! Awesome news :) Love this , the colors are so fun and upbeat! To a paing free day tomorrow :/

dotty seiter: now playing said...

I figured you had to live south of me if you were hoping for a snow day today after snow that fell days ago! [Maybe you got more snow] SO sorry you were without power and had a toothache to boot. That is one bad combination, I tell ya. CONGRATS on your son's college acceptance. If he attends Western New England, maybe we can meet at Starbucks in Wilkes Barre/Scranton for coffee some day—that's the half way point between my home in MA and my daughter's in VA, and might be the halfway point between your home and your son's college!

Your time in the studio may have frustrated you, but your painting delighted ME! I feel such resonance when I see your art.

Michelle said...

Congratulations to your son on his first college acceptance! That's so exciting. In some ways, the distance doesn't really matter; one hour, or ten--he'll be away from home, and as you said, doing what he loves. Don't worry, you CAN and WILL endure it. Cherish the time you have with him now. And in a year, you'll wonder what had you so upset (take it from one who was exactly where you are 6 years ago!). Available for hand-holding sessions as needed...

carol edan said...

Really love these, don't know what to call them! They remind me of rock paintings! Colorful and promising. Show no distress!! Sorry about your toothache and the cold!! Hope the heat is back on. Congrats to your son on his first acceptance!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...