Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day 10 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days.

Gifted another snow day today, and already received the call that school is closed again tomorrow.  I am making the absolute most of these days.
I have learned that I am my best, creative self in the mornings.  On school days, I usually try to get myself out of bed by 4 so that I can get to my studio before going to work.  Being at home with free time, I have gotten off schedule and often head up in the afternoons which by then, life has gotten in the way.
I like my mornings, its less frustrating.
Right back here tomorrow with Day 11.
Until next time,

2 comments:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Ophelia, such fun to see your paintings each day! Today textures, layers, washes, scribbles, splatters, shapes, line, and a delightful sense of childlike free play. Very inviting.

Questions: How the heck much snow do you have? Do you teach?

Comment: SO impressed that you rise at 400a to paint first thing in the morning. Outstanding!

carol edan said...

Love this little piece, the composition, colors, with just a little warmth showing through!
I am also a morning person, but not 4AM if I can help it. Lately I have been doing my little studies in the evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...