Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 18 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days.

Did I really just say day 18???  I can hardly believe that for 18 straight days I have painted something!  Even if the results were a complete disaster, I do get credit for showing up, right? 😊
I think I have found my favorite color palette so far!!!  I really like these together!!  Purple is not one that I usually work with, but I am completely happy that I gave it a go again after the chaos I created using it a few days ago.
See you all tomorrow for  Day 19!!
Until next time,

5 comments:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

It's 1922, in a little rural town somewhere in NY state. My buddies and I have sneaked away from evening chores to roll hoops over the bridge at the river. We are whooping it up, carefree and filled with energy, barefoot, laughing. We can hear our moms' calling us home but we just whoop louder and keep on running.

Nelvia said...

Oh yeah, this one has it going. Love it and you have a lot of movement and freedom in this piece.

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Yes, we get credit for showing up .........And your work has been great. And I love Dotty S imaginative story.

carol edan said...

Great colors and so much movement.... makes me smile!

Unknown said...

You amaze me!!! Thank you so very much for your visits!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...