Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 23 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

This month seems to have flown by.  I have found that some days doing this challenge I have struggled and some days things in the studio seem to hum along.
I felt as though painting today was necessary to wash off the ugliness of the whole day.  Some days painting for me is so freeing and feels fluid, other days, I feel like Its the first time I learned to drive a manuel transmission car...very awkward and filled with lots of jerks and stops.  With the love hate relationship I feel while painting, I can never imagine my life without it.
I will be back tomorrow for Day 24.
Until next time,

2 comments:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Ophelia, I feel like I'm driving through a downpour that has flooded my windshield : ) The bright colors make me glad to have yielded to what's washing over me.

Sheila said...

I love this. Soothing, yet there is something exciting as well. Have fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...