Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hope that you all had the most amazing holiday ever!!
Wanted to share some creations done in my quest to use things here in my studio!  Today, I pulled out my Gelli Plate.  I forgot just how much fun I have playing with it!
I also pulled a bunch of stencils and ledger paper...and just had a blast!
I realized somehow...Im not even sure of how, but I feel like I am back in my groove after what seems like forever where my muse and mojo had checked out!
Thanks oh thanks for your return dear friends!!
Enjoy your day everyone, I have to get packed for my demo today at Jerry's!
Until next time,
Ophelia

4 comments:

PiaRom said...

Wonderful pieces and wonderful inspiration to use mine again ♥ Conny ♥
Mix It Monthly

Introverted Art said...

these pages look so yummy. so colorful and bright.

Unknown said...

Nice prints!

K J D said...

Love your gelli prints!

Glad you stopped by - did you recognise your wonderful pages I used on my journal page. I doodled on them. Much fun!!!!

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...