Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 23, 2013

One More Day at 43!!

Happy Christmas Eve--Eve....
Tomorrow is my big, big day...44!!!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!!!  I always feel since my birthday is Christmas Eve, it just makes it so much better!!!  
More...lots more pages completed!!!  I think I actually may make my goal.  
Whats great is that I have been working like crazy in my studio...
Using lots and lots of things that would usially just sit around collecting dust.
Whats quite cool is that when I'm in the zone, I really don't care about anything... So in the above picture, I just smooshed the leftover paint off of my palette, and that was that!!!
So...lots and lots done over here!!!  
Up early on this rainy Monday morning, and I guess I'd better get in some last minute shopping...ummm, START and finish!  Somehow, I just ran out of time.
Anywho....enjoy your day!
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Annie Claxton said...

Hi Ophelia, your journal pages are amazing - I love the gorgeously vibrant colours.
Thanks so much for the kind words on my blog - it's funny that you want to get into scrapping cos I want to do more art journaling and I have so much to learn - maybe we can inspire each other!
All the best for a happy and creative 2014! :o)xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...