Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 30, 2013

Filling My Well...

Well, kind of....

Nothing like a new watercolor palette and colors...right???
I hope that each of you had the most wonderful Christmas, and that you are as filled with excitement as I am about new beginnings.  This time of year always gets me excited....thankfully, with another week off from work, I get to spend some much needed quiet time....where I can reflect on the past year, what I want for the new year, and come up with my word for the year.  This year, I have having a bit of trouble nailing down that one little word...not sure of why...but I am.
This space in my journal is reserved for that word....I keep thinking that I have one, but then another word comes to mind...so I let that simmer for a while only to have several more crowd in....  Hopefully it will find me soon.
I'm still working---feverishly in my journal to wrap it up.....
Just some journaling left to do....
This one as well...
And this one...
Luckily, for my birthday I received a Starbuck gift card....  I'm thinking of making myself a date there tonight with my pens and markers....table for 1 please.
I hope that you all enjoy your Monday.
Until next time,
Ophelia






11 comments:

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Ophelia! Who says you have to have just one word? Put them all on the page! Maybe one or two or three will surface as your "main" word - but why not capture all of the fabulous words that inspire you?

I have that same Mijello palette and I love love LOVE it! I hope you enjoy your new goodies! ♥

SCarol said...

That palette just looks so inviting!!! I love your pages and your blog. What do you do with your one word? Do you have a journal just for that? Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and I am feeling much better.

Jester said...

OOooo, such yumminess! I love the look of your pages - such creativity. Hope your word comes to you soon.
Best wishes for 2014. Jx

Mary said...

Love how you fill your well...

Terri Corona said...

OOh, your freshly filled palette looks so inviting, I just want to dive in! I'm so impressed with your energy and focus, right now I'm still trying to emerge from my food coma!

Jennifer Richardson said...

table for 1....such a sweet sound:)
hope your word finds you
at exactly the right time
and fits like a glove:)
-Jennifer

Unknown said...

I love filling my watercolor wells with color. It definitely makes me happy. I think that if you don't find just one word, pick more than one, or wait for the right one to come to you. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your pages are beautiful.

Cathie said...

You should have called me and we could have gotten a table for two! I'm in for Starbucks whenever you find time. I'm 2 minutes away. Just call me and I'll be there if I'm home!

Coy said...

Beautiful ...

*** Coy ***

http://coyartlifejournal.blogspot.com/

Coy said...

Beautiful ...

*** Coy ***

http://coyartlifejournal.blogspot.com/

Roben-Marie said...

My paint well looks like that one and I think it is so inspiring to just look at the beautiful colors when it is open. Your collages are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...