Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, November 29, 2013

Truly Thankful...

After what seemed like forever in the car (really on 5 hours) we arrived safely at my parents to spend our holiday with family. Such a wonderful time as always.  Back in the car today, and we are back at home.  I love, absolutely love time with my family, but I truly love being at home.
Nice, and quiet!!!
So tonight in my studio, I pulled out some stamps, and embossing powder.  
I really love being in my studio...again, I'm so thankful that I have this space, where I can escape all of the hustle and bustle of life, and just enjoy the peace and quiet that is here.
Until next time,
Ophelia

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Five hours in a car - my own personal nightmare! I would definitely need time in my art room after that :) Looks like you had fun.

Jester said...

A lovely piece.
So glad you enjoyed your time with the family, but I know what you mean about home! Jx

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Home sweet quiet home, yes! I do know what you mean. I am looking ahead to the days when we can travel just by imagining it, wiggling our noses, and ta-dah! We are there! I simply LOVE that you are creating, creating, creating...and sharing it so I can visit you! Love ya, kath

Cathie said...

I think we need to meet at Starbucks.
Give me a date and time and let's just do it!
Love what's going on over here - always wanted to try gel plates. looks like so much fun.
let's do that coffee thing, ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...