Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 8, 2010

Look What I Got!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I have been gifted today with a 2 hour delay for school, so I really had a blast in the studio this morning!!
First, I wanted to share with you a "special" gift that I gave myself for my birthday...I know it was last month, but I'm 40 now....maybe I should give myself 40 gifts...hmmm...that's a thought..
Anyway, you may know about Julie Prichard....if not, head on over!! She actually has a noew class starting today on her website and the video for the class looks awesome. I have taken her layer love class before, and I tell ya, you get way more than you pay for...
Back to what I was saying....I headed over to her site one day because I sooooo want to take her SuperNova journaling class. Its a two part class and the first part teaches you to make your own books/journals...WOW! Anywho....I was looking around at all of the videos and then in searching more on her site, I clicked on her Shop tab..... well, lets just say that I am the new owner of the California Dreams journal!!!

I got it on yesterday, and I have to tell you how much more beautiful it is in person! The thing that I am most impressed by, is that yes, I got it superfast, but there was also tucked inside of my beautifully wrapped package, a HANDWRITTEN note!! I am no stranger to shopping...believe me, but this is honestly the first time that I have gotten a handwritten note from someone THANKING me.

I know this sounds like a Julie Prichard commercial...but honestly, I am just a very happy customer and a happy student.... I was so impressed with her personal touches!

Moving on though....I decided today to journal about what I want...you know just to put it out there...heck, its Friday, and I'm 40! That never ever gets old.
Hope you make it the best day ever....
Until next time,


Mary said...

I love the journal!!! I saw it on her site, and almost snagged it myself!! By the way, her class is great.

I know what you mean about saying, "I'm 40" lol just wait till you can say "I'm 50!!! Even better!!!! :)

Great journal page too - love the color!!!

Mar said...

40 gifts sounds like a good plan!
happy birthday!
all of julies classes are worth exploring!

Julie said...

Happy birthday!! Thank you again for believing in my art!


thekathrynwheel said...

I LOVE the journal page - the colours are fab :-)

thekathrynwheel said...

I'm back! Just wanted to tell you that I've just signed up for Julie Prichard's new color class! Yay! I want to do Layer Love too but one step at a time.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...