Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Favorite Place to Be....

Besides being in my studio at home, I get the biggest kick out of being at Jerry's with other creative people...
Once a month at Jerry's, I lead whats called a Play Time....We get together with sketchbooks in hand, and play.

Pure Bliss....

 Serious play....I say, serious play.
 I usually bring a challenge...tonights challenge was using a few colors...yellow, red, orange, pink....


 My space always spills over....and over, and over....
Here is my page.....kinda getting there, but, whats more important than actually finishing it here....but the sweet, sweet joy of being around such amazing people who snoppy dance, laugh out loud, and are not afraid to play.
Until next time,
Ophelia

10 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi! Hi! I have missed you, my friend! I wosh I could play in this class with you! I have never done journaling with another person...always by myself...in my PaperPumpkin Room (which, after a whole year since our challenge last summer, Ophelia, I cleaned up!!!!) I love your background layers and stenciling!

Jenndalyn said...

This makes me want to jump up from my desk, abandon work early, and go do some art journaling! Love all the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...that looks like such fun! One of the art stores around here should do that!
-Lynn

Lori Saul said...

Oh what fantastic journal work- isn't it fun to be a grown up kid. Serious play is so important. Thanks for this wonderful peak at artists so engaged in enjoyment. Have a great weekend Ophelia!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Sounds/looks like a great time!

Introverted Art said...

I love this page! And glad you are back :) I can see all of you so absorbed in your creative process. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

It would be so great to get together with other artists and play! Looks like there are some great journal pages happening there. I especially like the colors and composition that is evolving in yours!

Melanie Statnick said...

This looks like fun I wish I could have been there ;)

Unknown said...

This sounds like so much fun..I wish i had somewhere like this where I live. Lovely journal page. I love your blog..I'm a new follower :)

Kathleen Pequignot said...

This looks like a great time. I sure wish I lived there so I could create with everyone. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...