Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Thank You....

I'm not even sure of where I got this photo.....I saved it in hopes of one day rendering it in watercolors, becuase I just love the colors of it...but today, I share with you as a Thank You....
I realized today that I have over 200 followers....and to me, that is so humbling.  I never imagined that my little corner of the world would have any visitors when I started....I just know that I wanted a place to put my artwork out there....I realize that I, because of my neglect, have lost so many of my readers, but I am just in awe as to the fantastic, most awesome, most friendly and kind people that are out there in BlogLand.  So, thank you for sticking by me in all of my insanity!!  You coming here is truly appreciated....
Now, onto the studio....well, first, my kids packed it up and went away to my parents for a few weeks...being back at Camp Granny's is always a treat....and, guess who has been in her sick bed since they have left...yup, you guessed it.  How can this happen???  Perfect art/play conditions....I have the house totally to myself, welp at least during the day, and just like that....I have been to sick to even crawl the stairs to my studio...thats actually when my husband knew something was wrong....

I made my way up there today...kinda shaky, but after reading all 3 of the Hunger Games since Sunday, it is time to get up...plus, the serious case of NASTY bed hair pushed me over the edge....
I realized that I haven't worked in this journal in a while....It seems it only makes an appearance at demos these days, so I just sat and finished up some of the background that was there...unfortunately, as I was getting ready to scan it...scanner died...can a girl not get a break!!!  So a hasty picture with my phone is the best that I have today...sigh....
I am just feeling today that there is some serious self discovery needed in order for me to move forward....
Thank you guys for EVERYTHING....
Until next tiem,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Introverted Art said...

Ophelia, your beautiful artwork and words will always attract those looking for substance and beauty.

Cathie said...

Oh no - you are sick?
Hope you are on the mend.
Maybe some uppercrust soon?

Unknown said...

oh that is such a bummer..i know how far and few those times are to have the house to yourself, when you have children. I hope you feel better soon and get a chance to create more beautiful art..

Monica said...

Hi Ophelia!

Hope you are feeling better already. The pic on your phone looks great to me :) Lovely page!

Take care
Ansota

Unknown said...

Feel better Ophelia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...