Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, December 24, 2010

Well Everyone....


Today is my BIG DAY!!!! You know that day that I have spoken about for the last six months! My birthday is finally here, and its magical!!! I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for sharing in my journey....
BlogLand is such an amazing place....here, I am safe to share my hopes, dreams, successes, failures, happiness, and sadness....and you all provide such a constant inspiration, encouragement, and well wishes! I wish each of you a magical holiday season, filled with love, laughter, and creativity in the new year! Lets all make it a priority to make art, each and everyday! We have all been given such an incredible talent! I thank each and every one of you for being you!

Make it the BEST day ever! I'm gonna for sure....and, if you have any pull with the BIG GUY....that comes tonight....will you PLEASE let him know that I have been very good...kinda, and ask that he PLEASE bring my wish list from Jerrys!!!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

7 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ophelia, Happy Birthday to you!!

And may you have a joyous Christmas too!

Grace and peace

Nanette S. Zeller said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Christmas!

Miss seeing you, but love how I can stay in touch via your blog. Here's to a fabulous 2011. May all your dreams come true.
Nanette

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Happy, HAPPY Birthday to you, sweet Ophelia!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday and joyful Christmas. Make you get everything on your list from Jerrys!

Jen said...

Sending Love & Warm Wishes!

Michelle Alexander said...

Ophelia Dear! I'm sorry I'm late but hope you had a SUPER Happy Birthday! Mine was earlier in the month. We December babies have to stick together! :)

Get that large canvas out soon! ;D
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...