Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rockin' Art Day....With A Magical Ending!!!

Today was my START class at Jerry's and boy, oh boy, was it great! I could not have asked for more than to spend the day art playing with these ladies!
We played, painted, stamped, and got plain messy!
The journal pages these ladies created were just amazing!!!

Then, as I was leaving the store...like a magical ending to a most perfect day....snow!!!


I hope that you all made the most of your day....I sure did!!

I'll be back at Jerry's tomorrow (I love that store!!!) for a demo with Strathmore Journals...with my FAVS - Liquitex Inks!!

Until next time,

Ophelia

8 comments:

Diane said...

What great fun!!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Wish I could be there ...
BIG hugs to you!

Mary said...

sounds wonderful - I had my journal group back in the studio yesterday, it had been weeks - felt so good.

have fun today!!

Lisa said...

I had tons of fun getting messy. I have already started gessoing tons of pages to prepare for an on-slot of creating. I completely forgot about stopping by on Sunday so if you could bring my package Thursday, I'd appreciate it.

Susan said...

I also have been gessoing like crazy, working in my journal and my 'play book' - black gesso is awesome! I also have a blog now if you'd like to check it sometime. Thanks again for the terrific classes and demo!!!

Butterfly Works said...

Your joy comes through the pages......sounds like a great time by all.......From what I heard, the snow didn't last long much to the disappointment of my grandchildren......

Monica said...

Oh you had lots of fun! Wish I could have a day like that! If you have time please visit my blog. Something special for you to see there :)

Anonymous said...

you speak of bliss! i love this! getting together to be creative and get messy with art is theeeee best thing ever! thanks for sharing...

and to top off the experience with a sprinkle of white snow ....well that is just the icing on the cake of life now, isn't it? lol

ciao bella
thanks for your sweet comment!

creative carmelina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...