Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, December 2, 2010

START...


Jerry's Artarama in Raleigh has a program called START. Stop Thinking Art is Really Tough! It is a great program for beginner classes....2 hours of instruction, all supplies included for $30!!!!

I am teaching an Art Journaling class there on this Saturday, December the 4th beginning at 10am!

http://www.startart.com/meet-the-artists/ Go here to check out all the instructors! There are classes being offered all over the area!

I am really tempted by all the art goodness that is out there!!

So, you want to try something new.....this is a great way to, well....START!!

Enjoy your day!

Until next time,

Ophelia

4 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness - give me some notice why don't you?? I don't know how many people you've had sign up, but I'd love to take the class Saturday. Let me know.

Sharon said...

WOW!! Wish i could join you. Very few AJ classes in my neck of the woods. Good luck, you will be great. Psst....got my package, thanx for all of the goodness!!

lori vliegen said...

have fun teaching your class......i sure wish i lived closer!! sounds like tons of fun!! xox, :))

thekathrynwheel said...

Ophelia - that is just amazing. How did your class go? Did you all have fun? Wish I lived closer.
I clicked on the links to check it out - AMAZING!! Well done you :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...