Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Color, Color, I LOVE Color!!

The weather here is quite dreary....wet, rainy, cold, just plain yuk.
So, I spent the day playing indoors with color. Today, I had another S.T.A.R.T. class, and there was color, color everywhere!!


I love, love, love using these Liquitex inks....not only do I use them in a nib and write with them in my journals, but I have also starting using them in spray bottles!!! Talk about fun!

I love using watercolors in my journals! Like I said....I just love color!
Paints, crayons, and watercolor pencils...oh, my! I can hardly stand it!

Gouache....adds so much more to the fun!


Mary was off to an amazing start in her journal. She has such a great eye for color....gotta love that!!
Regardless of the the weather outside where you are, I hope you make the most of your day!
Until next time,
Ophelia

7 comments:

Elizabeth Parsons said...

I am right there with you about the color! Love it!

Elizaebth

Diane said...

I envy you--I'd love to play around right now. Gouache--I've never tried it, but I think I might have to!

Unknown said...

LOVE color! Color moves me : ) I've never tried gouache...is it paste like?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh what a fun post..I was totally drooling all the way through! Like a little kid in a candy shop I am yearning for a creative treat now..and I think I have to go into the studio just to smell a crayon right now! lol

thanks for sharing!

ciao bella!

Creative Carmelina

Anonymous said...

i have got to start trying out art journalling. maybe thats what my obsession for 2011 is going to be. these look great!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Ophelia, i am a fan of colour too, I have some caligraphy inks but not that brand, they look great and what a great idea to use them in sprays.
hugs June

Sunny K. Lee said...

Art journaling is something I want to try at some point. Never tried it before and finding that some point is not coming easy... And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...