Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Painting Day of Play

As promised, I wanted to show you what I did at our Art Group day of play that I posted about on yesterday. I am still shocked at how much I loved these paints...one can never have too many paints...so some shopping was in order.

I basically took ripped up sheets of watercolor paper, and bristol, and just "decorated" them...I ripped up sheets of ledger papers, used mark making tools such as a wood grain tool, bubble wrap, sheetrock tape (I think that is what its called)....all sorts of stuff. Basically anything that I had at my table or that was shared by others went into the creation of these pages.

I will now take these little beauties and put them into my artjournals....I'm not sure yet of what I will do with this little girl, but she seems to need to fly solo...so maybe she will be framed somehow or something.
One thing that I learned about play dates is that you go in with an open mind, ready to experiment, play, and just have fun... You might be pleasantly surprised by the results. I was!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was a fun day, and your pages came out great! 'Can't wait to see what they become... So, have you gone to Jerry's yet???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...