Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Creative Awakenings!!

I recently purchased the book, Creative Awakenings by Sheri Gaynor, and I have to say, its one of my favorites!! I feel that the book was written especially for me. I have even spoken with Sheri to tell her of my love for the book and have found that she is a creativity coach. This is definitely one for you to check out!
I created a Dream Journal.



For this journal, I used a plain black hardbound journal, and made a cut out where I then used my new tools and metal from Ten Seconds Studios. I had a lot of fun doing this, although I must say it was a stretch!


Inside the book there is a Visa.....to be completed to begin your journey....and, well, here is mine..

A Journal of Discovery...
I joined Sheri's Ning group http://sherigaynor.typepad.com/creativeawakenings/june-read-one-book-one-community.html where there are quite a few of us that are sharing this journey.

My daughter is recovering from surgery so I have not had the time that I desire to play yet, but this is going to be a boatload of fun...not to mention, a true experience of self discovery...so I can't wait. Would love for you to join me!!
Until next time,
Ophelia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...