Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Where the Heck Have You Been????

So, it seems as though I have pulled another vanishing act!!!  Feels like I have been on the road for FOREVER!
Came up to my studio this morning, flipped to my daily journal, and could not believe where I left off...
June 8th...are you kidding me????
As soon as school was over, we headed out of town...literally the very next day.
Baseball life = on the road.
For a whole lot of this!  Our trip to KY was great, but, I truly miss being at home.  Especially after 10 straight days.
Unfortunately, whis morning, my studio looks like this...
Do not call the authorities...
I promise...I am here to clean up a few things...
That is before I hit the road again this afternoon...
Until next time,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Susan Carol said...

That's the thing with summer, lots of out and about stuff and less time for art journaling. Have a lovely time :)

missy k said...

Nice to see you back.... even if it is only briefly ;)

Karenx

Paper rainbow said...

Hi ophelia ...returning your visit. Lovely to meet you. You have a great creative space. Thanks for your lovely comments. :)

Jackie said...

Glad you had a good time at home, but it is always good to be back, isn't it?!
Your studio looks tidy to me. Jx

Danielle M said...

Nice craft space! It doesn't look bad at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...