Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting Back to Art!!


I am truly grateful at the amazing response to my call for help. I can't thank you all enough for how you pulled together to help me help others and for that, I am truly grateful.
I still have a ton more stuff that I will be parting with, but at the risk of turning my blog into a Flea Market, I will try to make a slideshow later of stuff that I will be letting go of...for now though...lets get back to some art!!
I woke up this morning with just a true attitude of gratitude. I guess we never realize how blessed we are until we meet someone who has nothing, and that lets me know how much I truly take everything for granted. I realized recently just how fortunate I am for even the little things I have - sight, heat, my car, home....I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Today though, I am grateful, and I just wanted you to know.
Until next time,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Your gratitude shines through so brilliantly in this piece! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

hi Ophelia...I think it's a wonderful thing that you're doing...so loving your care and concern, and when we step outside of our own little worlds, we really do come out with an 'attitude of gratitude' like you said.
I'm happy to see that you journaled about your experience...you are a heartfelt woman indeed...and it's a pleasure to 'blog' know you
ciao bella

Anonymous said...

btw...i'm your newest follower...and I have that featherweight sewing machine...it would be a hard gem to part with to be honest!

ciao
and I wanted to thank you for your wonderful and very generous comments lately....I am truly flattered by your kind words.

Barb said...

What a wonderful person you are! And what a great way to help those in need!

And thanx for stopping by our 2cre8art blog and leaving a comment...we wish you luck in the draw.

Lisa said...

I love your work. Thanks for the comment left on my blog. I'm sure I'll see you around. I'll probably be stopping at Jerry's Saturday for a little bit, so I'll have to introduce myself at your demo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...