Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, February 15, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust...

The collage packs, painted paper packs, and beads are going postal, and I still have tons of them left!!!
I have yet to figure out how to make a slide show...and well, after spending the entire weekend in bed with something wicked...I didn't get to try anymore...so, I've put some other things up for the a good cause.
The need of this family is still so great....so, I'm doing it again...
Another baby goes bye-bye!

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very gently used Pfaff 7570 is going for the cause....comes with the hard carrying case, feet, cords, bobbins, .....$900....includes shipping....or, hit me with your best offer...




Feet...yeah, I got 'em!! Gotta have a lot of feet!



Did someone need THREAD!!!!! Thousands and thousands of spools!!!
Want Yarn......Oh man, do I have tons!!!!!

$20 gets you a nice selection of yarns or threads. Paypal me at sstaton3@nc.rr.com
Let me know which one you want....and it will be on its way.
Until next time,
Ophelia

4 comments:

Diane said...

Ophelia, I just wanted to tell you that I received my Collage pack--thank you so much--just a treasure-full of goodies!!

Jeanne Rhea said...

How many spools of thread comes in a pack?

Francine said...

Hello Ophelia! You joined the group that I am in, called Art4thecreativemind. Anyway, I am looking at your blog and I think I might be a little interested in your collage packs you have for sale but I will have to look at my finaces. I just started out with my very own blog but it isn't much, so if you ahve any pointers, point them my way. Welcome 2 the group, by the way, Hugs, Francine P.S. My blog is called Key To My Art. I am sure you wont' have any problem finding it, since it is on the same blogger as this one is.

Tolegranny said...

Now I don't feel so bad. I got rid of all my thread, yard and fabric a number of years ago. But I just filled the space with other things. hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...