Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did someone say.....BEADS???

The collage, fabric, and painted paper packs will make their way to the post office in the morning....Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you that purchased one so far....and trust me....there is plenty more in store!!!

Want some beads....I have squillions of them....literally!!! Send a $20.00 donation to the cause and I will make you a nice huge mixture of them.... If its specific colors you want...let me know.... I have plenty, and plenty...too many to even photograph...oh gosh, its quite a shame....so paypal me at sstaton3@nc.rr.com and let me know if you'd like to get some of these off my hands for a good cause.

Its one that I had to have....and I mean, I really had to have it....about 5 years ago, my mom gave in and I got this lovely Singer Featherweight for Christmas....WOWZA!!! I have sewn on this beauty TWICE!!!! So, I'm giving it up!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Email me if you're interested.....I would like $400, which includes shipping, but I will take your best offer. This families need is so huge, and I would really love to help them pay their mortage in a few days.
Also, don't forget the Bernina that I have up... I'm asking $1,200 but will also take the best offer at this point....So email me....if you have any questions about the Featherweight, or the Bernina...
And, don't forget the bead stews and the collage, fabric packs, and painted paper packs....would love to get as many of them sold as I can!!!!
Thanks so much for your overwhelming generosity.
Until next time,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Susan Shie said...

Hi Ophelia. I'll post this on my FB page again, but FB seems to be having trouble tonight and I can't get it through. I'll try again later. Good luck! Love, Susan

Muckypup said...

Ophelia, thanks for your comment on my blog. It's nice to know that someone thinks enough of what you do to leave a comment. You are clearly an amazing woman, doing what you are doing, I take my hat off to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...