Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 21, 2009

Too Sick..

On Friday, I came home and went straight to bed...with meds that is... I came down with something yucky. All weekend, I had little breaks where I would try to head up to the studio, but there was nothing in me.

So, instead of counting it a complete loss, I did some backgrounds for when I might get to feeling better. Maybe its a bad cold, or just pure exhuastion from "highschool survival". Not sure, but please enjoy these backgrounds until your party can get back into her studio.

Until next time,


Kitty said...

hope you feel better!

Mar said...

i totally relate!
i haven't even made it that far to my studio in over a week!
i hope you get better faster than i did
finally i think today i the energy to move forward!
hang in their with those high school demons...
you can escape with the art!
get well soon

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...