Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, November 1, 2013

Studio Happenings...

In all of my sports casting from my previous post, I forgot to share my day to day...
The tiny amount of time I get to spend in my daily journal keeps me sane.
And, I honestly feel lost when a few days go by and I don't get to work in it.
Here is some progress on the canvas.  It has changed a whole lot!!
Not even sure of where this guy is going, but one thing I know for sure is that I need to take my time and not try to rush the process.
Have a great Friday everyone!
Until next time,
Ophelia

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow! Your canvas is coming alive looks really cool!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

progressing well, love those jewel tones!

K J D said...

I know exactly what you mean!!!!

Keep it up :)

Karen x

Jester said...

Great pages and I'm loving your canvas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...