Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 5, 2013

What Matters Most...

Today, I needed a reminder.
Hello Blog Friends...I have to say, that back to school for me is always a giant adjustment.  No matter how much I prepare and plan, it always knocks me off my feet!
 
I needed a reminder today of what matters most...so, I made a list.  I realized as I started this page, that it has been quite some time since I have pulled out my trusty journal...., and although this page will proably get more added, today was a good start. 
I find that not only did I need a reminder of what matters most to me, but I also need the release of playing in my journal.  This year has already present challenges.  I find that at the end of the day, I am purely exhausted....like can't form a sentence exhausted!
I know that from this point forward, I will not focus on what is dragging me....but, more of the things that are here...on my list.
Until next time,
Ophelia

5 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Though we may get there for different reasons, I do understand that mind numbing fatigue. Art making is amazing therapy and release, it changes our inner rhythm

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Oh, Ophelia! I was so fatigued from talking at work after just two days, that yesterday I lay down on my living room rug, when I got home! Even my teeth hurt!!! It's exhausting, but like you, I have made a huge effort to focus on the positive. I am grateful that I have worked three days with no negativity from parents yet, too! Yay...!

K J D said...

Good luck and great page :)

Karen x

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Ophelia sweetie, yes we must think about what matters most everyday! Sometimes it is hard to do but if we put our hearts into it....we will fall on the right track!
Hugs

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love your list of important things.
And I wish you light and lift
as you journey on.
May you be filled with a ridiculous overflow of joy:)
-Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...