Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Art Journal RR

Here is the latest page from the Art Journal Round Robin I am participating in....
This one was a blast....here theme was tribe....and man, oh man, was I stumped.....
I got a neat little journal a while back that I found on etsy...By Bastiano....I have purchased several of these as he makes them all different ways...and well, you know me.
I love how small it is...as I have never worked on anything smaller than the 9x12 sketchpads that I use...so this has been fun....these little journals are made from recycled envelopes and such and he sews them up and they are just so neat....so, I pulled it out the other day....
I guess I'm kinda addicted to swirls now....still trying to do better on my doodling and such....this page is by no means finished...
Enjoy your day....
Until next time,
Ophelia

7 comments:

Rita A. said...

These are all wonderful.
I'm going to have to go check out those journals. smile

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Ophelia;
Wonderful pages. I love the colors you have chosen. I too am a lover of swirls - I always will be! Hugs to you m'dear.

PaperPumpkin said...

You go, Doodler!! I want to check out these mini journals you speak of...You know I need to keep feeding my journal addiction...Love your pages, Ophelia!

Rosie said...

And I thought you were talking to me because RR are my initials! Maybe you were at that? Enjoying looking at your pages.

Autumn said...

I love your swirls too! These pages are my favorite yet. I love the multiple "fairies" and the vivid fall colors! Oh, you should link these to my Journal Party! I know they will be inspiring to everyone! Art for art's sake, love it!!!
xx,
Autumn Clark

Marilyn Rock said...

Love your pages!

meandering pearl said...

these are really beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...