Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dropping In....

Good Morning Blog Friends!!! Dropping in for a quick hello...
Can't believe it has been a week since my last post....I have to do better!!! I really do have the greatest intentions...but, sigh...I just can't seem to get it all done.
I hope that you all are finding your creative spunk in your studios or places around the world...

It has been a rather inspiring week around here as well..

With being back in school, we are struggling to get back into the routine...right now, it is tough..but I know things will settle down.

In the studio, I don't remember if I told you all that I am participating in Erin Kenepp's Journal Round Robin....I know that I have not been posting pictures of the happenings of it all, but today, I finished my pages in Erin's journal....here goes..

This has been soooo much fun! I love the challenge of doing something different....
Some of the journals have themes, and some, you just do your own thing....
I would definitely recommend trying it!
Until next time,
Ophelia

10 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi Ophelia! Hope your September starts to get a bit easier and smoother sailing for you soon. Back to school time is such a big adjustment. {I've missed you!} I love your shared journaling pages. ~Kathy

Susie said...

LOVE your pages in Erin's journal Ophelia. I agree with you. I am totally enjoyin' the RR. I just finished up my pages too.

Mary S. Hunt said...

i haven't ever participated in RR
i have looked at a lot of phenominal results
and your spread is just lovely!

i know what is like to get out of the habit of blogging
you will bounce back in no time
and you had better because i miss seeing you!
(and you KNOW how important that is!)
;)
lol

Unknown said...

I love your oranges and reds...always the first colors I reach for when the juices are flowing.

Diane said...

Oooh, these pages just pop--love to see your creations!

Michele said...

Those orange pages are just beautiful! Love them!

Luna Art said...

Great Pages, love the colours and the little heads stamp on the 2nd one.

Rosie said...

Oh I LOVE it! So bright and warm, and I love the message too. That's what I need to do - just allow myself to BE myself in my art journals. Thanks for the reminder.

thekathrynwheel said...

Hi Ophelia :-)

I know what you mean about struggling to get back into a routine - I'm right with you!
Love your pages - glorious colour!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Love the orange! i am sure Erin will love your pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...