Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome June...

I wanted to check in tonight for a quick post to show my June calendar page... I'm not sure if its because I am doing these calendars to mark each month or what, but time is simply flying by!

The girl on this page is from Deviant Scrap....my new Digital Love!!! I think this image is from the Funky Birds and Borders one...oh, there are so many over there that I have looked at and want that I honestly can't keep up with the ones that I have. Just so much fun, and I can totally see that it is truly going to be addicting.

My journal is getting so full now that it is getting harder to get a good scan...there are little tabs at the top of this page with the days of the week, but, oh well, I love a full journal.
Have a great night everyone,
Until next time,
Ophelia

8 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooooh I LOVE! This is different - I love what you have done with the collage sheets. Great work :-)

Andrea said...

I love these colors!!

Traceyr said...

I love the fact that you have all the dates on one page. Wonderful keep going. :)

Michele said...

Wonderful page, and I love the image in the right bottom corner!

Anonymous said...

i love it too!
the colour combination is great! ophelia has done it again!

thanks for stopping in to see me!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Terri Kahrs said...

Ophelia, I love your calendar and how you've used the DeviantScrap images! Fabulously creative! I, too, feel as though time has 'grown wings'!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

LR said...

so creative. it's great to hear you are having fun!

Lori Saul said...

Oh your new work is wonderful- it has such a bright and uplifting feel to it- so glad your are doing digital now as well- it can be addicting for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...