Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to Call in the US Marines.....

So far this summer vacation for me has been fun, fun, fun in my studio....FUN! I looked around this morning and realized that I have done little else.
I'm not even sure of how many square feet my home is...doesn't really matter....what does matter is that every square inch of it is DIRTY! There is so much to do and its quite overwhelming....which is why I usually just give up and head to the studio...that is exactly what I did today...
Since I have been in the studio quite a bit...that space is also, well trashed! But here goes...

This is my work table....it is quite spacious, but once I start working on something, I usually have the space of a postage stamp to work on!


Right next to my work table is my rounder with distress inks and some other ink pads as well as my spray inks on top.
Right above my work table is another rack of ink pads....love some ink pads!
I wish I could say that this is all of the paint I have....


Shelves of stamps and embossing powers.

More shots of storage drawers which sit beside my work table...

I love, love, love my pencil storage thingy.....

The opposite wall of my worktable...its my bookshelf which is LLLLOOONNGGG...I love it! The top holds these metal drawers that hold all sorts of things....I keep alphabets, eyelets, brads...smaller things....and on top of those...its piled with lots of stuff..

Finally, a background that I'm working on....
Hope you enjoyed a snippet of my studio, in all of its trashed glory!
I'd better get busy on the rest of this place.
Until next time,
Ophelia

8 comments:

Rita A. said...

Thank you for inviting us into your creative space. I loved the visit. So organized. I might just have to come up with a pencil thingy too.
Huggles

TinaWess said...

Oh man I love office supplies and art supplies! Your space looks like heaven! LOL
~Christina

Lisa said...

So jeolous!! Just remember, if it's not messy, it's not fun. Also, FYI, a friend of mine told me that you should store your ink pads upside down. That way, the ink doesn't sink to the bottom and it is always nice and bright.

Diane said...

Now this is a studio that I could have fun in. I love all of your supplies. I like the fact that your workspace becomes the size of a postage stamp--we can ALL relate to that ! :)

Unknown said...

HA...made me feel guilty for sitting here in my space (ah the serenity!) when just a hallway away is a very neglected house....:) Pam

Michele said...

oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of all your storage! Are some of the wall shelves for ink pads handmade? And where did you that pencil holder? Such a cool space you have, and so many supplies, it's like a store. Wow!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ophelia, I can't say that I blame you for wanting to play instead of clean. Boring women have clean homes!!!! And I don't think your space looks trashed at all . . . it's all organized so nicely. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who ends up with a postage stamp space to work in!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Patti said...

I love, love, love your pencil storage thingy too!!!
I am drooling over all the supplies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...