Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Simply Flies By....

Good Morning Bloggers...

As fast as April flew by, so are the days of May. I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. Whew...time just flies by.

My funk seems to continue to trap me, until I was given an assignment...

Erin Kenepp is offering an Art Journal Round Robin, and I signed up to play.

Here is a picture of my journal beginnings....as I get it ready to go off into the world!



This is the cover and the first page so far....still have alot to do before I get it in the mail. But, at least I'm feeling a bit more inspired when I walk into my studio these days (whenever I can actually get there...its just been so busy around here...
I'll keep you all posted! Thanks for all of the encouragement as I have been dealing with this funk!
Until next time,
Ophelia

11 comments:

Diane said...

Perfect--and I love that cover!

Rita A. said...

WOnderful. I really like what you are doing... even more so that it is helping you feel better.
Huggles.

Ophelia said...

Another Ophelia - how exciting! you're doing some lovely work.

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous pages! Thanks for the visit to my blog.

Andrea said...

This is just great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Michele said...

Glad to hear your funk is disappearing a bit. It's good to have a project to keep you going. And I love what you've done with the pages so far! Very cool!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Wonderful wonderful book you've got there Ophelia! I cannot wait until you show us more!

Elizabeth Parsons said...

how funny- i just posted tonight about my own art funk...I likened it to a lovers spat! that is how it felt...i think we all get them now and then...
Elizabeth

thekathrynwheel said...

Cool! Glad you found your groove again - it happens to us all. Good luck with the round robin, your pages look great. Kate x

Sonya said...

Looks like you're off to a terrific start. I love the way you did the cover and the first spread is just lovely. I too have been in a funk lately that I'm finding it hard to pull out of. Hopefully the Round Robin will be just what you need to get back on track. I'll be checking in to follow your progress.
Hugs,
Sonya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...