Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Day of Painting!!


I started the day with lesson 2 of my Layer Love class with Julie.....this is just the beginning of my painting, but WOW!!! I am having so much fun. I started part one of the lesson only to hear the outcries of wrestling moves gone wrong with the boys...so....pause....but, all is not lost, because here is what I did with the paint that remained on my palette from the lesson....
You guessed it....I painted papers... I now keep stacks of rice paper, or any type of paper for that matter ready to slap on some paint when I'm not feeling like journaling or doing anything else, and I love the surprise that comes when its all dry.

Headed out of the studio to calm things down with the boys and well upon return, the muse was elusive...so I changed gears and finished this journal page that I started...

Today marks a "dream" art day....full of paints and playing with my art supplies.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow where I will annouce a winner for a special surprise!! And, if you haven't already, do check out my etsy shop. I have added some collage packs, painted paper packs (yes, the stash has gotten way too large), ledger pages, and other stuff! So check it out!!
See you tomorrow!!
Ophelia



3 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

wonderful!!! you layer painting is doing fantastic
journal page is beautiful!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I love your journal page... it's beautiful!!

Cafe Americaine said...

Beautiful page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...