Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 3 of Kiddo at Summer Camp


So its nice and quiet around here....too quiet actually.
I have been in the studio though, but something else is calling me...
I have honestly wanted for a long time to get back in touch with my fiber art side.... I really miss my humble beginnings in fabric and thread.... I would love to get back into my quilting...REALLY. I don't know where it will take me, but this week, I'm gonna give it a try.
In the studio today, I just painted in greens and blues....don't know why, but I realized that all of the pages that I had painted were in greens and blues.
Oh well, its off for some coffee and see what new fiber art a studio dig will bring...stay tuned!
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Liquidambar Studio said...

I think that mixing it up is a great idea. You never know where it will lead to! (I left you something on my blog).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...