Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spreading Holiday Cheer!!!


I wanted to share some of the ornaments that I am making as Christmas presents this year. These are the four that I'm giving to the girls that I teach with. They have come to realize that this is my most favorite image that I use in so many of my show & tells for them at work. I made atc's, then did soldering to make ornaments for their trees.... hope they like her!!

I'll pick an winner for my blog giveaway a bit later today...now, to wrap these guys....and, only about 18 more to make :)

Until next time,

Ophelia

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh these are so precious. Love how you soldered around the edges to finish them off. Really cool.

Susie said...

These are adorable Ophelia. I have always been a bit intimidated by soldering, but it really adds the perfect festive touch to these. That and the jewel! (-;

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...