Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If It's Meant To Be....

Good Morning...
First, I'd like to thank all of you who have signed up for the paper swap. This promises to be a lot of fun. From the papers that I have seen so far, its going to be a great deal of fun. Somehow, I have a brand new obsession with hand painted paper or altered paper...imagine that.Wanted to share with you another page from my journal.....
I've decided that if its meant to be....it truly is up to me....No more waiting on the sidelines of life...its time to just jump in and, well, live.
Enjooy your day...
Ophelia

2 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

I'm totally infatuated with handmade papers. Great journal page! Just imagine there are some people who buy blank journals and write in straight lines. Not me! I don't think I can write in straight lines on white paper. I can't wait to get my set of papers from the swap!!!!

Shelly said...

Ooooo . . . lovely colors and shading. I need to make myself work with more greens and blues.
:-)
Shelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...