Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, February 16, 2018

Day 16....

Happy Friday, Blog Friends...
Hope that you all have a fantastic day!!
After todays painting session, I made myself put these colors away!  I just get stuck sometimes, but I thoroughly love this color combo!!  These little 4x6 are available in my Etsy shop under card bundles.

Side note, do you have an art tribe??  You know, good friends that share your passion for art...maybe you all get together and paint???
I am so lucky to call this gal my friend.  She is truly a blessing and such an inspiration.  She just is.
We get together to paint, play, bounce ideas and most important, laugh a whole lot.
I hope that you all have a great day, and a creative and restful weekend.
Until next time,
Ophelia

3 comments:

http://cagleyart.blogspot.com/ said...

I love these colors!!!! Don't make them go away... ;o(
Connie

subarna said...


Keep it up. I would love to see your next update.

swimming pools repair
Pool cleaning in austin

taxi melbourne said...

great article!
Taxi Melbourne Airport

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...