Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

30 in 30 Day 13....

Today is a bit of a moody day.  Nothing for me is better than painting away a Monday that is rough.
I usually head to my studio for escape, and that is exactly what I did today....as a teacher, Mondays can often be pretty rough.  I am not sure if it is because I am supremely spoiled by a weekend off, or if my kids are far more rested than I am...
I decided to change up my palette a bit for this 4x6 which will become a greeting card available in a bundle in my Etsy shop.
I hope that you all enjoy your day.
After my painting session this morning, I plan to!
Until next time,
Ophelia

1 comment:

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Hi Ophelia, Just taking a moment to let you know, I have enjoyed your work this challenge. Really like your palette. Seems we are on the same path!
Best Wishes, Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...